Employee and Laboratory staff member Physical Examination
National Tsing Hua University Employee Health Examination Guidelines and Important Considerations
According to Article 20 of the Occupational Safety and Health Act for currently employed laborers, the following health examinations shall be conducted: General health examinations, special health examinations for those involved in tasks with special health hazards, and health examinations of specific items for specific targets workers as designated by the central competent authority.
According to Article 11 of the Labor Security and Health Act, employees shall conduct health examinations periodically.
Age 65 and over, check-up every year.
Age 40-65, check-up every 3 years.
Age 40 and under, check-up every 5 years
Violation of this Article will result in a fine up to NT$3000.
Date: 8:00 am~10:00 am, November 1st ~ 4th , 2022 (choose one of the four sessions)
Location: International Student Activity Center located at 3F of Feng Yun building
How to register:
Academic Information System →Health Care →Personal Health management →Event Registration →111年 在職教職員工健檢/ 2022列管實驗室人員健康檢查 Laboratory Workers Physical Examination →Start to registration →Fill out the questionnaire and submit →To register the section which you prefer →Registration is completely →Print out and signature the questionnaire, hand in it to hospital staff members → Perform health examination
- Questionnaire and Registration: After filling the questionnaire, you may enter Event Registration. Register online before October 24th 17:00 am. The health examination would be 8 sessions in 4 days, and 80 people for each session. Please attend the examination on time, and check in no later than 20 minutes prior to the end of the session.
Registration path: Academic Information System/ Health Care/ Personal Health management/ Health Savings/ Reservation/ Event Registration
- Check, print and sign the questionnaire: Print (limited within school domain) and sign the questionnaire, then hand it in to the hospital staff members at the examination site.
Print path: Academic Information System → Health Care → Personal Health management → Menu→ Personal Health Info → Questionnaire Record → View Record → Print
- Review/cancel health examination appointment: for reviewing or canceling your health examination appointment
Academic Information System → Health Care → Personal Health management → Menu→ Personal Health Info → Service Reservation
Because of the high flow during registration period, if you have slow connection as you signing up, please wait for it and operate it again. Thank you.
On the day of examination:
- Bring the examination questionnaire with you. (please download → print → sign beforehand)
- Bring your staff/student ID card
- Do not wear clothes with metallic or sequin accessories, (pregnant women are not required to take the chest X-ray examination, so if you are pregnant, please let the staff know.) They may exclude you from the test.
- Before the health check, make sure to fast 6-8 hours prior the examination time. You may drink small amount of water. If due to special conditions you are unable to fast, please contact the Division of Health Service beforehand.
- The examination fee for project assistants would be supplied by the project, thus project assistants should pay NT600 for the health examination on the examination site at NTHU, and keep the receipt to apply for reimbursement of expenses at their affiliated department.
- Due to large amount of people participanting the health examination, non-regulatory inspection items will not be provided at the site.
- If you were unable to attend any of the four days of the health examination, you must go to the Yeezen General Hospital ( No. 30, 321 Lane, Xinbei Rd, Yangmei District, Taoyuan City) before November 19th (examine at your own expense if you exceed the time limit) to complete the examination process. (reservation number 03-485-5566 ext. 381).
- For epidemic prevention, please follow the CDC regulation. Don’t come to campus if you are in home isolation, home quarantine or have a fever. Wear masks at all times and keep social distance during health examination.
Please contact the receptionist at the Division of Health Service: 03-5743000, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org