National Tsing Hua University Health Examination Notices
Students who took a leave of absence must complete the Health examination when they re-enroll. Examination report must be turned into the Division of Health Services to complete the re-enrollment procedure.
Please read the Health Examination under the Registration Guidelines and the following carefully.
If the registration procedure can not complete due to personal reason, the student will be held responsible.
The Health examination will be held in accordance with the rules set and announced by Ministry of Education and CDC. If the epidemic warning is still raised to Level 3 or 4, the New Students Health Examination in school will be suspended, and the examination will be held at school after the level is below level 2.
If you have further questions, please contact NTHU Division of Health Services (Ext. 43000 or 31054).
- Examination: Yee Zen General Hospital is authorized to provide the health examination service.
- Fee: NT$760
- Location: Alumni Gymnasium
- In order to provide better services, please refer to the schedule (as attachment) and arrive at the location on time. For students who could not make it on time, please wait until other students finish the procedure.
- Please have the mask with you while going through physical examination.
◎The entire health examination process takes about 30 mins; it depends on the circumstances.
B. Examination Notices：
- Fasting at least 6 hours before a blood test ensures your results are accurate. Drink water ONLY:
- Make sure you are getting enough nutrition and drink enough water the night before the health exam. Drink milk or eat some snacks before bed will prevent you from dehydration for the activities the next morning. Hence, may cause inaccuracy in your report.
- Please bring food for you to eat after the blood test. A box of juice is provided after the blood test.
- Students who have a health exam in the afternoon is allowed to have breakfast. Make sure you still fast at least 6 hours before the blood test.
- Do not bring any valuable belongings or wear items of clothing with metal accessories to avoid interfering with X-ray results. (Students with pregnancy should NOT have the X-ray and must notify the nurses)
- Barefoot is required for weight measurement (no socks).
- Notices for students taking the health examination outside campus：
- The health examination must be taken after June 1, 2021, to be validated.
- Health examination taken in other hospitals must be identical to the items on NTHU health examination form.
- Please staple the original copy of the health exam report with the NTHU health exam form and turn it in on the day of NTHU health examination. Make sure the form is stamped by the NTHU medical authority at the health examination to complete the process.
◎Students who did not complete all required categories may finish the missing requirement(s) during the NTHU health examination Make sure the form is stamped by the NTHU medical authority to complete the process.
- New Students who apply for a leave of absence on the registration day do not have to do the health examination. However, students still have to have their health examination form stamped by the medical authority at the health examination and fill out the Health Care (personal health exam) in NTHU Academic Information Systems to complete the registration procedure.
Notes：Students who took a leave of absence must complete the health examination when they re-enroll. Examination report must be turned into the Division of Health Services to complete the re-enrollment procedure.Please refer to NTHU Division of Health Services website for the health examination form and collaborating hospitals.Incomplete health examination is a violation of school rules. Students must take responsibility.
- Health examination is required for registration procedure; it compulsory for all student. Please contact NTHU Division of Health Services (03-5715131 Ext. 43000 or 31054) if you have any concerns.
- Health examination is free of charge for low-income students who complete the application at Student Assistance Division. Students must bring the original copies of low-income documents during the health examination day and the school does not accept resubmission. This is only limited to on-campus health examination.
- Please print out the procedure form at the registration system. Procedure form is not provided during the health examination day.
- New students who apply for a leave of absence on the registration day do not have to do the health examination. They must complete the health examination procedure and turn in the form to NTHU Division of Health Services when they re-enroll.